+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Songs Of Praise

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Songs Of Praise

You trust paracetamol because it cures your headache you say. If I explained the pharmacological action of the drug at cellular level you'd say I was talking a lot of unbelievable nonsense, just like you say about the bible.
    This is complete bollocks there's genuine evidence for how this works ffs.

Jesus was a good bloke you say, so you know what we did to him? We nailed him to a tree, speared his stomach and left him to die.
    We?

And do you think the NASA rover has landed on Mars or is it just a big con, because all the video evidence could be faked?
    Again genuine evidence of this exists

You really are a muddled thinker Sludge. So you can't be a Christian and a Tory you say? Where's the evidence
    You can be but based on the teachings of the bible it doesn't make any sense unless you have a complete cognitive disconnect. TBH if you are equating evidence for the existance for god with evidence for the mars rover/cell microbiology I can see how you can manage that disconnect.

Re: Songs Of Praise

[QUOTE=Croesy Blue;5169753]This is complete bollocks there's genuine evidence for how this works ffs.

We?

Again genuine evidence of this exists

You can be but based on the teachings of the bible it doesn't make any sense unless you have a complete cognitive disconnect. TBH if you are equating evidence for the existance for god with evidence for the mars rover/cell microbiology I can see how you can manage that disconnect.[/QUOT

If you read the bible you would see that what you say is not correct