+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Abba - New Album

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Abba - New Album

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    Two girls in their 70s, gunna be massive. Top Tip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAzEY1MfXrQ
    Jeez, I can't understand all this excitement over one of the most dreariest easy-listening, middle-of-the-road, bland pap pop groups re-forming

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Jeez, I can't understand all this excitement over one of the most dreariest easy-listening, middle-of-the-road, bland pap pop groups re-forming
    I think marzipan is rank, but that is just my opinion and taste. I understand it may really appeal to other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    I think marzipan is rank, but that is just my opinion and taste. I understand it may really appeal to other people.
    no it is rank

well! its a bunch of shifty fingered 60 year olds on here that are getting excited trying to remember the whanks of their past.

I'm not quite anti ABBA to that extent, but I know what you mean - I often wonder what all of the fuss is about, they made some nice pop songs back in the 70s and 80s, but then so did plenty of other bands.