Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
I'm still waiting to hear a critical appraisal of Joe Biden from anybody on Team OEJ
Depends what you mean by 'critical appraisal'. Plenty of posters on the other side of the fence from you and your mates have been critical of the Clintons, Biden etc - whilst laughing off the extreme 'pizza cellar' bollux you peddle. They are all part of a ruling class that has promoted global exploitation and war. They often nod to social and environmental progressive causes (in Biden's case he is a late adopter) but none of that will mean anything to the victims of their cynical geo-political deals - in Yemen, Palestine, China or a good part of the USA!

However, in my opinion, despite the Democrats putting up underwhelming candidates who represent most of what I hate most in the world, they are still a better option than the neo-Nazi scumbags you favour. The people you promote (when you do your propaganda posts on behalf of CTH, Breitbart, Fox & Friends, the Grand Wizard and the rest) share all the worst traits of Clinton and Biden, but are also gun toting racists, misogynists, climate change deniers, Old Testament groupies and all too often fascists. And those are their good qualities!

Given that lousy choice, for me it is the Democrats over the Republicans and Biden over Trump - every time!