+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Was that really Cardiff City knocking the ball around at Deepdale?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Was that really Cardiff City knocking the ball around at Deepdale?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    He's been better with holding the ball up last 2 games, because we aren't pumping hopeful balls forward.

I was taking the piss out of Warnock with the reference to his size, nobody was handling some of the balls glatzel was having thrown at him under Warnock lol.
    Agreed, he's got a good touch, holds ball well on the floor. I still think he needs to have that ability to play as a 6ft 4 guy should if that makes any sense, to be able to mix the style up as and when needed. His size, should be a real handful for defenders in a physical battle too.

Re: Was that really Cardiff City knocking the ball around at Deepdale?

I mentioned on another thread that the new five sub rule is benefitting us tremendously, previously Glatzel would be on the bench not knowing if he was going to play a part or not, frustrating for a striker who’s desperately trying to impress and awful for his morale. Now he knows the extra subs situation means he’s nigh on certain to get the call at some time instead of warming up on the touchline to no avail. Must deflate players so much, training all week, travelling to the game only to run up and down the touchline and eventually sit down when the quota has been used, I know there’s still some not used but 16 getting a game must make for a happier camp.