+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff gangs using knives......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cardiff gangs using knives......

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    They're gypo scum, plain and simple. I got to know several when I lived in Splott and drank in The Bertram. They are probably nice to you because they can get something out of you with regard to your occupation
    They get **** all out of me, believe me! I have more problems in my job in Pentrebane and Llanedeyrn, especially in the flats and a lovely place called lavender grove. Good and bad everywhere, the traveller community have always been fine with me.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    They get **** all out of me, believe me! I have more problems in my job in Pentrebane and Llanedeyrn, especially in the flats and a lovely place called lavender grove. Good and bad everywhere, the traveller community have always been fine with me.
    I know Lavender Grove. not the best place in this city.
    It defeats me how councils can build places like this and honestly believe everything will be fine. It invariably isn't.
    There are 'Lavender Groves' everywhere and the people who build them never learn.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I know Lavender Grove. not the best place in this city.
    It defeats me how councils can build places like this and honestly believe everything will be fine. It invariably isn't.
    There are 'Lavender Groves' everywhere and the people who build them never learn.
    Is that in Pentrebane where the lovely leather bottle pub used to be?