+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Matt LeTissier.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Matt LeTissier.

Always cracks me up how these “independent, critical” thinkers all think exactly the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Always cracks me up how these “independent, critical” thinkers all think exactly the same thing.
    they've done their own research mind

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Always cracks me up how these “MSM influenced, critical” thinkers all think exactly the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Always cracks me up how these “MSM influenced, critical” thinkers all think exactly the same thing.
    They have watched the BBC mind

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Do you mean those influenced by the opinions they read in, say, the Daily Express or those influenced by, say, the opinions in the Guardian or are you saying that there is no difference between the opinions in the two papers?

See, your flippant remark is, like most of your flippant remarks, complete bollox. The fact of the matter is that, in my experience, if someone calls themselves an “independent, critical thinker” you can be 99.9 per cent sure of what they’re going to say on certain subjects before you actually read/hear it.