25 40.98%
  • Undecided

5 8.20%

Thread: Bulut - Stay or go

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bulut - Stay or go

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I still don’t believe that and I thought he was referencing an article, I don’t see how he can be accurate and know that when like you say others accounts aren’t even out yet

Although it was probably expected wages would increase under the embargo as they tried to get players in when choosing from a tiny percentage of the market.
    So we are spending money then?! How many clubs actually paid fees this season? Hardly any

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    So we are spending money then?! How many clubs actually paid fees this season? Hardly any
    Of course we are spending money, did I say otherwise? Bit confused how your response relates to what I said.

If we wanted a good manager along the likes of Cooper whose name keeps popping up then we would imo need to offer him a project where he can spent more than we have been in my opinion.

I don’t know the figures but clubs have obviously been paying fees even if minimal, also the fact we couldn’t pay a loan fee probably hurt us even more in the summer. Then some small but needed investment in January.

But it’s all swings an round about, Bulut has an embargo in the summer when most of the rebuilding work would have need to be done, fair enough if you don’t think that’s much of an issue, to me it’s a huge one for a club and manager. January he was promised something and got something different so I can see why he was disappointed.

That’s not to say Bulut doesn’t have his negatives which have been mentioned throughout this thread by me and others. Just because you don’t like a manager it doesn’t mean you have to change the narrative and twist things to use against him. Just see it for what he is, if he’s replaced then I don’t think many will complain. Not everything has to be 100% negative or 100% positive there is a middle ground.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Of course we are spending money, did I say otherwise? Bit confused how your response relates to what I said.

If we wanted a good manager along the likes of Cooper whose name keeps popping up then we would imo need to offer him a project where he can spent more than we have been in my opinion.

I don’t know the figures but clubs have obviously been paying fees even if minimal, also the fact we couldn’t pay a loan fee probably hurt us even more in the summer. Then some small but needed investment in January.

But it’s all swings an round about, Bulut has an embargo in the summer when most of the rebuilding work would have need to be done, fair enough if you don’t think that’s much of an issue, to me it’s a huge one for a club and manager. January he was promised something and got something different so I can see why he was disappointed.

That’s not to say Bulut doesn’t have his negatives which have been mentioned throughout this thread by me and others. Just because you don’t like a manager it doesn’t mean you have to change the narrative and twist things to use against him. Just see it for what he is, if he’s replaced then I don’t think many will complain. Not everything has to be 100% negative or 100% positive there is a middle ground.
    You said there has been minimal investment. That is not true. Bulut has not developed a playing style or developed any of our current players. He didn’t get everyone he wanted? Tough. That does not mean he shouldn’t develop the players he has. We are never, ever going to get promoted unless someone improves the players we have as we will never be able to compete financially with the clubs that get relegated, so we will never be able to get sign a side containing 11 top players at this level. That’s why I think he’s shit. There’s no middle ground, he’s not done a middle ground job like Lamouchi did as there is nothing to look forward to. I think he will sign better players that do the same job he wants, and I don’t think it will work. Even players he 100% wanted like Siopis have gone backwards under him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    You said there has been minimal investment. That is not true. Bulut has not developed a playing style or developed any of our current players. He didn’t get everyone he wanted? Tough. That does not mean he shouldn’t develop the players he has. We are never, ever going to get promoted unless someone improves the players we have as we will never be able to compete financially with the clubs that get relegated, so we will never be able to get sign a side containing 11 top players at this level. That’s why I think he’s shit. There’s no middle ground, he’s not done a middle ground job like Lamouchi did as there is nothing to look forward to. I think he will sign better players that do the same job he wants, and I don’t think it will work. Even players he 100% wanted like Siopis have gone backwards under him.

I disagree I think it’s been minimal investment and stand by my points above. Also think Colwill has improved massively under him.

But agree with most of the rest and said as much previously.

I do think he’s a better manager than Lamouchi though.

well, thats one forum failing the ccfc IQ test.

Most of you treat cardiff city like its a chore. Like taking out the trash or dealing with mortgage repayments. This is meant to be what you look forward to each week...you know your source of entertainment? geeze get some ****ing ambition