+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just read West Ham could be in for

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Just read West Ham could be in for

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    It always makes me chuckle when fans state what is an acceptable bid to them like they are FDs or CFOs of a multi million pound company.

I don’t care what the offer is we will be absolutely stark raving bonkers as a football club to sell our captain and leader Sean Morrison and promote Aden Flint back to first team starter.
    This with bells on. Drives me nuts that people seem to think that money from transfers goes into a pool and the club have done well to get a certain fee.

The money goes where the owner decides. If we have a player we don’t want to lose because it makes the team weaker I don’t care what the fee is... the team is weaker as a result of the transaction.

If we got £70m for Morrison does anyone seriously think that money would be reinvested in the team?🤣... cloud cuckoo land

Re: Just read West Ham could be in for

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    This with bells on. Drives me nuts that people seem to think that money from transfers goes into a pool and the club have done well to get a certain fee.

The money goes where the owner decides. If we have a player we don’t want to lose because it makes the team weaker I don’t care what the fee is... the team is weaker as a result of the transaction.

If we got £70m for Morrison does anyone seriously think that money would be reinvested in the team?��... cloud cuckoo land
    Living in cloud cuckoo land, I reckon if we got £70m for Morrison some of it would be reinvested in the team and the West Ham official who sanctioned the deal would be hauled off to Nurse Ratchett’s place