Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
The week before last, a good friend of mine’s son was shopping in the city centre. He began to feel a bit dizzy, so he left the shop he was in for a bit of fresh air. A minute or so later, he collapsed. Fortunately, the receptionist of the hotel he was outside at the time saw it happen and rushed to his aid, as did a couple of passers-by.

He was rushed to hospital, where it was discovered he’d had a stroke. He’s recently turned 15! He had no known health issues prior to this. He was kept in hospital for a few days and is now undergoing various tests to try to find out the cause. He hadn’t had the vaccine, so that definitely wasn’t a factor. Scary stuff.

I can understand your worries. I’m sure I’d be the same. It’s the conspiracy theorists, the space cadets and the arrogant individuals who think they are somehow bullet-proof that irritate me. But then, as you know, most people irritate me if the truth be told. 🙂
That's horrible mate, hope he's ok in the long run.

Yeah I get that mate and people that make baseless sweeping statements that are pure scaremongering, piss me off massively too.