+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Will Vaulks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Will Vaulks

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Any thoughts about Curtis Nelson ?
    I put a link to an Oxford board which had almost universal positive opinions of him on here yesterday - the last two Bosmans we got from League One were excellent signings and, like Mendez-Laing, Nelson was rated as quite a big prospect as a teenager. I think it could be a good signing for us, but I don't see any out of Nelson, Vaulks and Day shifting many season tickets for us.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I put a link to an Oxford board which had almost universal positive opinions of him on here yesterday - the last two Bosmans we got from League One were excellent signings and, like Mendez-Laing, Nelson was rated as quite a big prospect as a teenager. I think it could be a good signing for us, but I don't see any out of Nelson, Vaulks and Day shifting many season tickets for us.
    They're not making much of a dent in the rumoured 10-15m transfer budget either. I wonder if they've got someone up their sleeve?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    They're not making much of a dent in the rumoured 10-15m transfer budget either. I wonder if they've got someone up their sleeve?
    Surely the bulk of that money will be for a striker.

Quote Originally Posted by NottinghamBlue View Post
    Surely the bulk of that money will be for a striker.
    With Zohore, Madine, Reid, Ward, you could argue we don't need a striker.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    A lot of huff & puff amongst that lot, without any of them being able to blow down the house...

(except for Reid)

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Need a game changer,fox in the box , free kick taker ,deft touch,the ones above are support strikers in my view .

The only one of above is Ken , perhaps if he hits the ground running early doors , we can sell him January for good money as I dont hink he can cut it for a season

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Need a game changer,fox in the box , free kick taker ,deft touch,the ones above are support strikers in my view .

The only one of above is Ken , perhaps if he hits the ground running early doors , we can sell him January for good money as I dont hink he can cut it for a season
    Doesn't every team except Citeh and Liverpool?