+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bale not ruling out Cardiff City move.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bale not ruling out Cardiff City move.

as Ramsey and Allen are also free agents, I wonder if they'll prioritize joining a club that could accommodate all of them together, so they get half a season of playing with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    as Ramsey and Allen are also free agents, I wonder if they'll prioritize joining a club that could accommodate all of them together, so they get half a season of playing with each other.
    I think I saw something about Stoke offering Allen a new deal?

Has Ramsey been paid up yet? I expect it'll happen but he's not on a free, yet. I could definitely see Rambo coming, provided Bale joins. I expect Allen will go back to Swansea if he doesn't stay at Stoke (he's been offered a new deal).

As welshlad says, Bale could join on his terms. Same as Ramsey. I think we could get both for a few months, keep them fit and then who knows. If they play 2/3s of our games, we could be right up there and they might think of staying for the rest of the season and beyond...

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Has Ramsey been paid up yet? I expect it'll happen but he's not on a free, yet. I could definitely see Rambo coming, provided Bale joins. I expect Allen will go back to Swansea if he doesn't stay at Stoke (he's been offered a new deal).

As welshlad says, Bale could join on his terms. Same as Ramsey. I think we could get both for a few months, keep them fit and then who knows. If they play 2/3s of our games, we could be right up there and they might think of staying for the rest of the season and beyond...
    yes he is all paid up

yes he is all paid up
    Is he? I have seen a few newspaper articles saying it might happen but nothing remotely official.

yes he is all paid up
    Have you imagined this?