+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kion Etete - NEW SIGNING CONFIRMED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Kion Etete- Spurs striker

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    good job SM is in favour, as that wouldn't have gone down well on here if he wasnt
    It's remarkable how often you post stuff like this saying "oh well the board will be thinking this" or "look out people will be saying this" when no one's saying anything of the sort and you're the only one who brings it up. If you're upset by what Morison's said there, just say it, this is a safe space

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It's remarkable how often you post stuff like this saying "oh well the board will be thinking this" or "look out people will be saying this" when no one's saying anything of the sort and you're the only one who brings it up. If you're upset by what Morison's said there, just say it, this is a safe space

safe space

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    You might remember my posts when SM said something that had this place in meltdown ( you might not, as you might have been banging your keyboard in fury at the time ? ? ? ) , I said I am sure he knows the player better than most on here and knows the line,

so, no it hasn't upset me, but thanks for your concern