+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hyde Park

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hyde Park

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    But lots of other people were saying "fcuk it" anyway. The Scottish health minister, 2 senior members of Manchester council, the top architect of the covid defence, and MP visiting her married lover and many others probably.
    Now it occurs to me that it is not only people in public office doing this, it is also lots of ordinary people, it is just that the media look for them.
    Even the guy who reported Cummins broke the rules himself.
    Lots of people were doing it and are doing it, with or without any influence by these people. The average person doesn't need any excuse to do what suits him or her.
    How many of those you mentioned resigned, stepped down or were sacked ?

Cummings is still in position, if people in power, that have influence and make the rules then disregard those rules then the public are more likely to disregard the rules themselves, that is why it should be a resigning matter/ sack job for high flyers but not for Cummings so it seems.

International

Re: Hyde Park

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    How many of those you mentioned resigned, stepped down or were sacked ?

Cummings is still in position, if people in power, that have influence and make the rules then disregard those rules then the public are more likely to disregard the rules themselves, that is why it should be a resigning matter/ sack job for high flyers but not for Cummings so it seems.
    I'm not arguing with you. I was merely pointed out that if so many people in the public eye have been doing it then it's a fair bet that a whole lot of ordinary people have been doing it too. (not to mention chips and allotments )