+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If we are fortunate enough to get past Fulham

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: If we are fortunate enough to get past Fulham

I think Fulham are marginal favourites with a slightly better and much more expensive squad, but if we get past them I doubt it will be down to fortune.

Our form post-lockdown is better than Fulham and Neil Harris has shown himself to be a better tactician and game manager than Scott Parker.

Both sides have momentum and confidence, and it will probably be fine margins that decides who goes through.

If we get to a final I would prefer to face Swansea (and win!) than Brentford. Brentford have fallen apart in the last few games, but if they get through a two leg semi-final they will be back to the team everyone feared less than 2 weeks ago. BMW on fire!

Re: If we are fortunate enough to get past Fulham

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I think Fulham are marginal favourites with a slightly better and much more expensive squad, but if we get past them I doubt it will be down to fortune.

Our form post-lockdown is better than Fulham and Neil Harris has shown himself to be a better tactician and game manager than Scott Parker.

Both sides have momentum and confidence, and it will probably be fine margins that decides who goes through.

If we get to a final I would prefer to face Swansea (and win!) than Brentford. Brentford have fallen apart in the last few games, but if they get through a two leg semi-final they will be back to the team everyone feared less than 2 weeks ago. BMW on fire!
    Who knows with Brentford, they essentially had two cup finals and in my opinion completely bottled it. As did Wba really, just slightly less so.

If they turn up though their goal difference alone shows they are the far more exciting team to watch.