+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    It would seem that, the DNC are very very close to being exposed regarding the sudden death/murder of Seth Rich and all that it entails, the Russian narrative to be blown a part, there now appears to be a witness that is prepared to openly state that, it was Seth Rich that who gave wiki leaks the info/emails etc. and that there are some very very nervous Democrats, interesting days ahead. maybe !!!!
    Things are starting to warm up, will the veil finally be lifted?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40050203

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You seem to be caught in two minds Bob, so maybe this will convince you that what you are thinking is correct? - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

Just remember who was on which side when this event comes to it's logical conclusion, as the losers will crash pretty hard.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 26-05-17 at 06:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    It would seem that, the DNC are very very close to being exposed regarding the sudden death/murder of Seth Rich and all that it entails, the Russian narrative to be blown a part, there now appears to be a witness that is prepared to openly state that, it was Seth Rich that who gave wiki leaks the info/emails etc. and that there are some very very nervous Democrats, interesting days ahead. maybe !!!!
    How is this Seth Rich thing going? I heard some Fake News that there's a lawsuit alleging that Fox made up quotes about the investigation.

And Trumples was involved, Fake News of course.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    How is this Seth Rich thing going? I heard some Fake News that there's a lawsuit alleging that Fox made up quotes about the investigation.

It's a huge cover-up that will come out in the wash, along with all the other DNC shenanigans.

It's a huge cover-up that will come out in the wash, along with all the other DNC shenanigans.
    I've said it before, they had better hurry up.
    Don is busy shooting himself in the foot, and will soon run out of toes and will likely SuperNova soon - taking up all the attention and all the momentum.
    It's almost imaginable that he is on their side..

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    I've said it before, they had better hurry up.
    Don is busy shooting himself in the foot, and will soon run out of toes and will likely SuperNova soon - taking up all the attention and all the momentum.
    It's almost imaginable that he is on their side..
    The current DC machine is deeply entrenched, and they have been greasing the wheels of this particular brand of democracy for over 40 years. It's no simple task for a newbie to come along and change things around. The whole system was setup for Hillary to take over the reigns of power, and they have people in key positions at all levels.

The current DC machine is deeply entrenched, and they have been greasing the wheels of this particular brand of democracy for over 40 years. It's no simple task for a newbie to come along and change things around. The whole system was setup for Hillary to take over the reigns of power, and they have people in key positions at all levels.
    Bit odd that Trump seems to focus on sacking people he appointed then

OK, I wouldn't be the one to argue against that likelihood.
    But I would eat my hat if Trumpelstiltskin and his collection of amateurs / ghouls will pull it off.

A link to the Fake News being referred to here. It suggests that the Seth Rich story was approved by Trumple to divert attention away from the Russia links.

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/01/540783...ake-news-story

A link to the Fake News being referred to here. It suggests that the Seth Rich story was approved by Trumple to divert attention away from the Russia links.

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/01/540783...ake-news-story
    Here is a recent tweet from that Wheeler Falla

rod wheeler @rodwheeler · 26 Jul
    Follow the arrest of Awan closely. Connect the dots to "other" cases. (hint, hint) Just the beginning. Stay tuned.

Have the MSM been duped again? http://bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-r...aks-inquiries/

Fox retracted the Seth Rich stuff a week after they broadcast it months ago, so yes looks like they were duped.

Fox retracted the Seth Rich stuff a week after they broadcast it months ago, so yes looks like they were duped.
    The latest MSM story is saying that Trump orchestrated the whole thing to distract from the Russian hacking, so it's fake news about fake news?