+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stella

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Stella

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    One of my neighbours works for the company that make it and he reckons that you could take the alcohol out of it and 5 pints would still make you feel a bit ill. They ramp up the chemical process at times of demand and its even worse then

Wasn't it once badly referred to as “wife beater" after some drunk too much and would go home and be abusive to their poor wife's ?

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    One of my neighbours works for the company that make it and he reckons that you could take the alcohol out of it and 5 pints would still make you feel a bit ill. They ramp up the chemical process at times of demand and its even worse then
    You and your neighbour make it sound like the brewery is deliberately trying to poison its customers ! The process of making beer/lager is a natural chemical process. There is nothing illegal contained in it. They cant ‘ramp up’ the chemical process as you put it - they just make more to meet demand. If you drank five pints of any liquid in a row, including water, then anyone could feel a ‘bit ill’.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    presumably that's the inbev brewery in Magor