+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: According to the Sun, Warnock's coming back

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: According to the Sun, Warnock's coming back

I'd welcome him back with open arms love the mans enthusiasm , loved that promotion season ,loved the fact he nearly keto us us with a rag tag squad ,love the fact he engages with the community.

We will never be a top end passing side we are what we are a tough big hitting championship side which is what Warnock , Mick bring to the party .

Id have him as DOE with Morison as coach and him learning from NW the nuisances of the murky world of footy

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'd welcome him back with open arms love the mans enthusiasm , loved that promotion season ,loved the fact he nearly keto us us with a rag tag squad ,love the fact he engages with the community.

We will never be a top end passing side we are what we are a tough big hitting championship side which is what Warnock , Mick bring to the party .

Id have him as DOE with Morison as coach and him learning from NW the nuisances of the murky world of footy
    no, this would be even worse than making him the manager IMO.

I'm not sure what people think the director of football does at most clubs, but it isn't the kind of things you want Warnock anywhere near.
    it varies from club to club, but they are often involved with setting the longer term strategy in terms of playing style through recruitment and youth pathways, setting up modern analysis departments, loan managers etc and making sure that their output is making a difference etc.

Warnock is an excellent man manager, who has a style of play that can be effective, usually in the short term because he has shown no interest in setting anything in place for the medium or longer term for the club's hes been at. do well initially and you'll walk into another job regardless of how much you've cocked up.the club.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

DOH!