+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: ENGLAND 0 - 0 SCOTLAND.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: ENGLAND 0 - 0 SCOTLAND.

There’s no doubt in my mind, with the rub of the green England have the players to win these Euro’s, unfortunately for them, they have a manager that won’t get them anywhere near it. Taking Foden off and leaving Stirling on. What’s that about? Fair play to Scotland, they were superb!

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig View Post
    There’s no doubt in my mind, with the rub of the green England have the players to win these Euro’s, unfortunately for them, they have a manager that won’t get them anywhere near it. Taking Foden off and leaving Stirling on. What’s that about? Fair play to Scotland, they were superb!
    England have about as much chance of winning it as someone like the the Netherlands.

I'd put them below Belgium, Spain, Germany, Italy, Portugal and France in the runnings.

I'm basing that on how they play as a team, not on the fact they have some individuals who can have moments of brilliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig View Post
    England's players always seem overwhelmed by the fact that they are playing for England.

The performace tonight proved that Southgate is useless.

England should be on the attack from the start. They were never on the attack. They didn't even try.

Quite pathetic.