+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just read West Ham could be in for

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Just read West Ham could be in for

Morrison is our best player, our captain, a leader and has been here 7(?) seasons. While we'd be stupid to turn down a silly bid, I wouldn't sell him unless it was ridiculous. Him, Smithies, Ralls and Moore are the spine we should be building around.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Morrison is our best player, our captain, a leader and has been here 7(?) seasons. While we'd be stupid to turn down a silly bid, I wouldn't sell him unless it was ridiculous. Him, Smithies, Ralls and Moore are the spine we should be building around.
    I'd like to keep him but. Is he as good as he was in previous seasons? Certainly doesn't score as many and not getting any younger. Not sure how vocal he is on the pitch and surely Bamba is a big character in the changing room? If it was £4-5m let him go, similar to Marshall he'd have earned the right to get a contract/pay day in the Premier League.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    I'd like to keep him but. Is he as good as he was in previous seasons? Certainly doesn't score as many and not getting any younger. Not sure how vocal he is on the pitch and surely Bamba is a big character in the changing room? If it was £4-5m let him go, similar to Marshall he'd have earned the right to get a contract/pay day in the Premier League.
    We haven't got a pot to piss in, we won't replace him and Bamba is done. He won't be in squads for much longer. Morrison is very vocal, you can see that and he's constantly talking to people. We've got one of the best players in his position and it's mental we would consider selling him!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We haven't got a pot to piss in, we won't replace him and Bamba is done. He won't be in squads for much longer. Morrison is very vocal, you can see that and he's constantly talking to people. We've got one of the best players in his position and it's mental we would consider selling him!
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    He's 29 and he's a defender. A position that you can learn in and improve late into your career. He should be in his prime and he's probably got at least another 3 years before he shows any sign of decline.