Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
It is garbage, appalling on times. We need a player who has the ability to look up and play a pass, someone composed and a player with the ability to carry the ball those ten or fifteen yards that hurt the opposition and draw defenders out. I've heard good things about Bowen in terms of his ability to play a through ball and apparently he is composed (i've not seen him play yet) that's a positive. Maybe Doyle has the ability to carry the ball? We don't have anyone who can do that, and asking Ralls, Bacuna or Vaulks to do it is an act of negligence in my opinion.
I think if watters is going to have any role or impact for us we desperately we need someone who can do as you say - actually look up and pick a pass

When Zimba was substituted at Preston I felt for him as he had made some intelligent runs but noone had the nous to pick a pass

I think a midfiled of any of Ralls wintle sang Bowen when fit gives us the options we need and if add Doyle to that then great because as far as I am concerned vaulks pack and bacuna can rot in the under 23s until they go or if someone is stupid enough to offer 50p for them then let them go - they have had their chance and added or offered practically zero to our efforts