+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Swansea City Boycott Social Media

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Swansea City Boycott Social Media

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Fully behind them but I suppose opens up the debate of where the line is.

People that messaged Conor Roberts directly to jump off a bridge is totally unacceptable but is it acceptable to directly say they played rubbish? What about in open discussion on Twitter?

Fans want to interact with players that they pay a lot of money to watch each week and then you got Gary Neville criticising that someone’s remotely managing their accounts.

It’s a tricky situation and I certainly wouldn’t like to deal with the abuse that footballers do
    Is it a tricky situation? If someone is being a **** ban them. You’re not allowed to be a **** in the street why should it be allowed if it’s behind a keyboard ?

There seems to be a weird bubble round football where you’re allowed to be a complete anti social **** just because you’ve bought a ticket under the guise of shit banter.

Also what kind of ****ing empty headed loser watches their team lose a football match and then logs on to directly call someone shit and tag them.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Is it a tricky situation? If someone is being a **** ban them. You’re not allowed to be a **** in the street why should it be allowed if it’s behind a keyboard ?

There seems to be a weird bubble round football where you’re allowed to be a complete anti social **** just because you’ve bought a ticket under the guise of shit banter.

Also what kind of ****ing empty headed loser watches their team lose a football match and then logs on to directly call someone shit and tag them.
    I’m on your side but there is a line where something is and isn’t acceptable whether it’s shit behaviour or not.

What about those who shout stuff in the stadium like “get off, you're shit” like I’ve heard hundreds of times before at games? Is there a difference on twitter saying Bacuna was crap today to saying @Bacuna was crap

Easier if players just come off social media all together as there will always be arseholes

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

maybe we all should follow this rule