+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    No one is quite sure yet how often we'll need to be vaccinated, so having a potential supply in hand for maybe next year is a very prudent approach.
    The shelf life of these vaccines is 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    The shelf life of these vaccines is 6 months.

But have they printed enough triplicate forms to fill in ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    But have they printed enough triplicate forms to fill in ?
    Nothing to do with Covid, but I was reading today about Cornish fish for the EU being left to rot because of delays sorting the paperwork at the port. Apparently the documents have to be printed in every language used in the EU before the fish can be exported, and they have to be examined by a vet for disease etc. !!

International

Nothing to do with Covid, but I was reading today about Cornish fish for the EU being left to rot because of delays sorting the paperwork at the port. Apparently the documents have to be printed in every language used in the EU before the fish can be exported, and they have to be examined by a vet for disease etc. !!
    And di you beleive that/? All those languages? Do you really think that every nation in the world that exports things to the EU completes forms in 27 languages?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    And di you beleive that/? All those languages? Do you really think that every nation in the world that exports things to the EU completes forms in 27 languages?
    I looked again and you are right. The documents have to prepared in the language of each EU country the exports travel through to reach their destination. So not quite as bad, but still cumbersome if going for instance to Italy or Greece

I looked again and you are right. The documents have to prepared in the language of each EU country the exports travel through to reach their destination. So not quite as bad, but still cumbersome if going for instance to Italy or Greece
    If the EU apply that standard to all imported goods no wonder they have found it difficult to reach trade agreements with other countries.