+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: euro ticket lotto

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: euro ticket lotto

...or to look at it a different way, I can't believe there won't be loads of ticket availability for Baku games.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    ...or to look at it a different way, I can't believe there won't be loads of ticket availability for Baku games.
    I think anyone that wants to travel out to the arse end of Europe won’t have to worry about a ticket for Switzerland / Turkey. Doubt we will take 12k out there. I think the Swiss game will be played in a half empty stadium. Turkey game likely to be full- Turks share a small border with the Azeri’s.

The Rome game is likely to be high demand, and I think people further down the priority list may struggle for a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebrickman View Post
    I think anyone that wants to travel out to the arse end of Europe won’t have to worry about a ticket for Switzerland / Turkey. Doubt we will take 12k out there. I think the Swiss game will be played in a half empty stadium. Turkey game likely to be full- Turks share a small border with the Azeri’s.

The Rome game is likely to be high demand, and I think people further down the priority list may struggle for a ticket.

This ^ Decided yesterday to do 6 nights in Baku for both games, booking flights today. I don't have tickets at all, but 2 mates have the follow my team tickets. Tickets were generally available for most of the games in France from my experience, so I have no doubt that there will be plenty available in Baku.

It's a bit of a mission to get to, minimum 8 hours for me, with layover in Moscow, and around £400 return. That will put lots of people off.

Quote Originally Posted by CopenhagenBlue View Post
    This ^ Decided yesterday to do 6 nights in Baku for both games, booking flights today. I don't have tickets at all, but 2 mates have the follow my team tickets. Tickets were generally available for most of the games in France from my experience, so I have no doubt that there will be plenty available in Baku.

It's a bit of a mission to get to, minimum 8 hours for me, with layover in Moscow, and around £400 return. That will put lots of people off.
    I have a 12 hour stopover in Dubai. 7am to 7pm!