+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 1 NOTTINGHAM FOREST. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 1 NOTTINGHAM FOREST. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by bluebirds17 View Post
    It really shows how hampered Ralls has been playing alongside Pack and Vaulks.

Wintle was great today makes me wonder why we sent him on loan in the first place.
    I agree. Hopefully we can drop Pack & Vaulks from the squad soon

Good performance, shame about the goal but overall far better than last weekend. I've wanted to see Ng in the back 3 for a while and I'm glad Morison was brave enough to try it

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I agree. Hopefully we can drop Pack & Vaulks from the squad soon

Good performance, shame about the goal but overall far better than last weekend. I've wanted to see Ng in the back 3 for a while and I'm glad Morison was brave enough to try it
    Delighted with the result and performance. No long throws either.

But ... thought ref was a 'homer'

Ralls may have been sent off early on if the game was in the PL or FA Cup (VAR)

Ditto for Vaulks late tackle on Grabban (played ball first but endangered an opponent with excessive force / follow through)

Forest goal as a result of Vaulks mistake (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post

Ditto for Vaulks late tackle on Grabban (played ball first but endangered an opponent with excessive force / follow through)

The Forest fans really have it in for Ralls. Think he should have been sent off 3 times over and calling him Joe Brawls.😂😂😂

Really enjoyed the game and performance. Keep it up and we will soon pull clear of the drop zone.

A Homer who didn’t give us a blatant penalty and allowed Forest’s goal despite a fairly obvious push by the scorer. Agree about the Ralls decision, we got lucky there, but don’t about the Vaulks one - Neil Warnock actually complimented the ref after the game for a good performance and, although he wasn’t perfect, I could see why Warnock said what he did.

With VAR Ralls was definitely off. But also a nailed-on pen for the assault on Morrison.