+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: And it's goodnight from me

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: And it's goodnight from me

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Maybe people feel a connection to it. A lot of us check it every day and have done for years. Some people feel such a connection they leave but feel compelled to return under a different name.
    I laid to rest the legend that was Dembethewarrior and reincarnated as simply 'dembe'. The decision took much deliberation but the marketing team thought this was the best way to go, simple, short and to the point.

'Eric' shall be his name. Long live Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    I laid to rest the legend that was Dembethewarrior and reincarnated as simply 'dembe'. The decision took much deliberation but the marketing team thought this was the best way to go, simple, short and to the point.

'Eric' shall be his name. Long live Eric.
    dropping the warrior bit was a good move, you seem such a likeable bloke now

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    dropping the warrior bit was a good move, you seem such a likeable bloke now
    It was all part of the rebranding Matt, it'll take a few posters some time to get used to it, but they'll come round.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    It was all part of the rebranding Matt, it'll take a few posters some time to get used to it, but they'll come round.
    give them time its not like people on here to hold a grudge for more than 8 years

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    give them time its not like people on here to hold a grudge for more than 8 years