+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has He Gone Yet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Has He Gone Yet

This quote from Simon Jordan on talksport radio today about Cardiff City sums it up perfectly for me and aptly describes the people on this board hysterically calling for the managers head -

SJ: "No, for the fans (I mean). The fans can say what they want. The problem is, if it's in their heads now, they are going to start building the narrative up. The moment he puts the wheel back on, they'll dial it down, when the wheels come off again, which they do, every now and again, they'll be back up again because it's now in their heads that McCarthy isn't for them, they don't fancy him. We've got to manage that with how many of the fans are we talking about? Are we talking about a big slug of the fans or are we talking about the usual trappy suspects who have got too much to say for themselves?"

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    This quote from Simon Jordan on talksport radio today about Cardiff City sums it up perfectly for me and aptly describes the people on this board hysterically calling for the managers head -

SJ: "No, for the fans (I mean). The fans can say what they want. The problem is, if it's in their heads now, they are going to start building the narrative up. The moment he puts the wheel back on, they'll dial it down, when the wheels come off again, which they do, every now and again, they'll be back up again because it's now in their heads that McCarthy isn't for them, they don't fancy him. We've got to manage that with how many of the fans are we talking about? Are we talking about a big slug of the fans or are we talking about the usual trappy suspects who have got too much to say for themselves?"
    He also had a go at Tan for not backing Warnock properly, or Harris at all….

This quote from Simon Jordan on talksport radio today about Cardiff City sums it up perfectly for me and aptly describes the people on this board hysterically calling for the managers head.....
    Remind me, where did Crystal Palace end up under Simon Jordan? Oh, that's right - in administration.

I'm surprised you're siding with Jordan. After all, he said some intriguing things about the club's ownership.

1. Cherry picking
    2. Irrelevant anyway.

Must do better.

[QUOTE=NYCBlue;5229956]1. Cherry picking
    2. Irrelevant anyway.

Must do better mehmet /QUOTE]

[QUOTE=goats;5229958]
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    1. Cherry picking
    2. Irrelevant anyway.