Thread: Rotherham will need to win next week

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rotherham will need to win next week

A very big if. Rotherham are shit.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Their xg shows they should have conceded a lot less and scored a lot more.

They should already be safe theyve been let down by a load of 1-0 losses

I did wonder whether Luton’s owner would be leaning on the manager for the next game to play the reserves - sending down Derby and Wednesday would boost Luton’s survival hopes next season. Very much Doubt it but you never know stranger things have happened

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Their xg shows they should have conceded a lot less and scored a lot more.

They should already be safe theyve been let down by a load of 1-0 losses

I did wonder whether Luton’s owner would be leaning on the manager for the next game to play the reserves - sending down Derby and Wednesday would boost Luton’s survival hopes next season. Very much Doubt it but you never know stranger things have happened
    12th place with a game in hand Luton? Who can still finish in top 10? Why the hell would they throw a game based on next season? Thats as ridiculous as Xg

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I thought they played as well as anyone against us during McCarthy's great start with us and they were unlucky to lose, but, if we agree Rotherham are shit, what does that make Derby who have thrown tens of millions at becoming a Premier League club while sailing very, very close to the wind in terms of obeying the rules in the process?

Derby deserve to go down, but even if they and Wednesday finish in the the bottom three, if I were a Rotherham and Huddersfield fan, I'd still be very concerned about the outcome of the inevitable appeals to the EFL by dodgy Derby and shady Sheffield.