+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sunderland!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sunderland!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I don't like them. I don't dislike them. I will admit they have decent support. But I don't care.
    Would you prefer Liverpool etc with all their plastic fans to be at the top of British football or would you like genuine big regional clubs like Sunderland or Sheffield Wednesday to kick them up the arse ?

It's unlikely to ever be us

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Would you prefer Liverpool etc with all their plastic fans to be at the top of British football or would you like genuine big regional clubs like Sunderland or Sheffield Wednesday to kick them up the arse ?

Sheffield Wednesday,Sunderland,Newcastle and Leeds , very big clubs.

Who’s the biggest though ?

I’d say 1st Newcastle 2nd Leeds 3rd Wednesday then Sunderland.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Sheffield Wednesday,Sunderland,Newcastle and Leeds , very big clubs.

Who’s the biggest though ?

I’d say 1st Newcastle 2nd Leeds 3rd Wednesday then Sunderland.
    If your talking British football Celitc and Rangers are bigger again massive world wide , you always see Celtic /Rangers or Glasgow pubs aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

If they were ever to "do a Leicester" that would be great. You can't really blame the big clubs for having "plastic" fans. Even though, they do court foreign investment and go on tours etc. I'm quite sure Liverpool and Man Utd would still be bigger clubs than those you mention without plastic fans though. There were plenty of plastic Leicester fans in the bars of New York the year they won the league. It would probably be the same with any club. We even got a handful of new American City fans the first time we were in the Premier.