+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Just for those on this board who were so concenred about whether I eould get my jab on Wednesday. I did. But it was amusing.

When I went in the guy on the computer couldn't find me. After me giving him my passport so he could spell my name correctly he did find me but the guy who I'd spoken to on the phone had recorded my date of birth incorrectly. If you read the post regarding my booking the appointment you'll realise how incredible that is.
    He had also managed to put my address as somewhere I had moved out of 2 years ago, despite my having given him my address. The man corrected both and I got the injection no bother, but they could not give me a date for my second injection. They said it should arrive by post or text. If it comes by post it will be interesting to see where that turns up.
    Is your name really Clive Xsnaggle?

International

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Is your name really Clive Xsnaggle?
    I don't get that one sorry.
    But it should be clear to anyone that if there is any chance anything will go wrong I'm the person it will generally go wrong for. I walk round with a dark cloud over my head.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I don't get that one sorry.
    But it should be clear to anyone that if there is any chance anything will go wrong I'm the person it will generally go wrong for. I walk round with a dark cloud over my head.