+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Please stop talking like this. It's beyond weird and can't be helpful in your everyday life if you behave anything like this in social circles or in work.

Life on Mars posts unintelligible word vomit that is more coherent than the pseudo-intellectual, delusional and nonsensical retorts I have seen you post on here in the last few months.

I keep reading that you took a sabbatical from the forum. Is that true? Why did you leave and what brought you back? Surely it wasn't to post things that don't make any sense and when people challenge you, you double down on the vague nonsense.

Don't get me wrong, I get a slight sensation of joy when I see the endless supply of conspiracies that you and Organ Morgan post get obliterated in mere seconds - but the caring side of me (I have one, honestly) worries how people lack this much self-awareness and post the most grandiose of replies to someone that is murdering them in an argument.

Obligatory biggrin
    In less than 200 words summarise the intellectual and emotional contribution of narcissists, delusionists and non-sensicalists (not mutually exclusive groups) on the CCMB Politics Board. Please show your workings. (20 marks)

Bravo

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    In less than 200 words summarise the intellectual and emotional contribution of narcissists, delusionists and non-sensicalists (not mutually exclusive groups) on the CCMB Politics Board. Please show your workings. (20 marks)

Bravo
    I've just reserved the www.cyril-fact.org URL for you, send me a PM for the login details

Surely even the Cheshire Cat disappeared up it's own arse with more awareness than Wales-Bales in his current guise?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Surely even the Cheshire Cat disappeared up it's own arse with more awareness than Wales-Bales in his current guise?
    Oh, lord and master of nothing happening, please forgive me.