+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Roads

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Roads

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    That one’s slightly different in that it’s a tourist thoroughfare and was desperately in need of a capacity increase whereas the Southampton one is going to be more focussed in local/commuting traffic.
    I have fond memories of my Dad pointing at the Datsun garage in St Clears every single time we passed it and saying “Look at dat, son”... ��
    A classic of the genre.
    I take great delight in asking my kids every time we drive past the "what" shop, "what's that shop there", "What shop", "that one by there", "its the what shop", "yes that's what I want to know" etc etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    A classic of the genre.
    I take great delight in asking my kids every time we drive past the "what" shop, "what's that shop there", "What shop", "that one by there", "its the what shop", "yes that's what I want to know" etc etc etc etc
    Indeed. I do the same with "What's the next shop?"

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Indeed. I do the same with "What's the next shop?"
    Yes, can't wait to unleash that on their unsuspecting faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    A classic of the genre.
    My favourite one driving down the motorway is to shout 'hey' whenever I see a hay wagon. Loads about this time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gifaffe View Post
    My favourite one driving down the motorway is to shout 'hey' whenever I see a hay wagon. Loads about this time of year.
    It's no wonder they don't want to speak to us any more by the time they're teenagers