+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Budget

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Budget

Sludge Factory, so help me understand. My father who worked within the NHS as a biomedical scientist, my mother who made assistant director of nursing, my sister who is presently a nurse, my aunties who were an audiologist and nursing receptionist (and are both married to ENT consultants), and my grandmother who was a nurse all vote for a party who doesn’t give a shit about them? Give your head a wobble and stop talking with your Labour blinkers. Trotting out party politics and vitriol makes you look like a halfwit.

Re: The Budget

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dargavel View Post
    Sludge Factory, so help me understand. My father who worked within the NHS as a biomedical scientist, my mother who made assistant director of nursing, my sister who is presently a nurse, my aunties who were an audiologist and nursing receptionist (and are both married to ENT consultants), and my grandmother who was a nurse all vote for a party who doesn’t give a shit about them? Give your head a wobble and stop talking with your Labour blinkers. Trotting out party politics and vitriol makes you look like a halfwit.
    Hardly anyone who works in the NHS votes Conservative

But you have five in your family

Quite incredible , almost unbelievable really