+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mark Drakeford blames NHS waiting lists on people not coming forward during Covid.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mark Drakeford blames NHS waiting lists on people not coming forward during Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Which pub were you in?
    In the port last night?, The potters, I've been there quite a few times to watch bands and usually it is O.K but last night almost from
    having to queue outside to get in it didn't feel quite right, I wont go there again, years ago i used to go to the Claude almost every weekend to watch the bands and it changed almost overnight from i thought, a friendly safe pub to an unpleasant one, I've not been in there for maybe 2 or 3 years now, my goto pub in town at the moment is the head of steam (the old harvester next to the Old A) it's been OK in there thus far.

Re: Mark Drakeford blames NHS waiting lists on people not coming forward during Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    In the port last night?, The potters, I've been there quite a few times to watch bands and usually it is O.K but last night almost from
    having to queue outside to get in it didn't feel quite right, I wont go there again, years ago i used to go to the Claude almost every weekend to watch the bands and it changed almost overnight from i thought, a friendly safe pub to an unpleasant one, I've not been in there for maybe 2 or 3 years now, my goto pub in town at the moment is the head of steam (the old harvester next to the Old A) it's been OK in there thus far.
    Sadly the Claude has gone downhill in recent years although I believe a new, permanent manager is now in situ, so maybe it'll improve.

The internal structural changes just before covid ruined it for me and most of the, then, regulars by removing the Oak Room bar and thus creating one enormous warehouse of a pub.

Then again I'm probably just getting old and large, crowded and "lively" pubs are not my thing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    Sadly the Claude has gone downhill in recent years although I believe a new, permanent manager is now in situ, so maybe it'll improve.

The internal structural changes just before covid ruined it for me and most of the, then, regulars by removing the Oak Room bar and thus creating one enormous warehouse of a pub.

Then again I'm probably just getting old and large, crowded and "lively" pubs are not my thing anymore.
    It was the drug culture CB, suddenly became a druggies paradise you could get high just going for a pi**