+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Next season's going to be weird

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Next season's going to be weird

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Every season is weird for us

I'm not bothered just transfer dry Footy January to a Dry Footy November .

At least we can marvel at the lovely stadiums ,caring footballers and wonder how many bodies were lost building them .

ALM ( All Lives matter)

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    ALM ( All Lives matter)
    ??

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    ??
    Fair play to him for supporting the RNLI as they rescue migrants trying to make their way across the channel. With his posting history I didn't actually think he'd be pro that but I stand corrected. Good for you lom, and here's a link to their website in your honour

https://rnli.org/pages/ppc/appeals/c...&amount=200.00

And to try and avoid derailing the thread, yeah next season's going to be weird but although I prefer a summer World Cup there could be something quite nice about a nice cosy pub/lounge and the football on

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Fair play to him for supporting the RNLI as they rescue migrants trying to make their way across the channel. With his posting history I didn't actually think he'd be pro that but I stand corrected. Good for you lom, and here's a link to their website in your honour

https://rnli.org/pages/ppc/appeals/c...&amount=200.00

And to try and avoid derailing the thread, yeah next season's going to be weird but although I prefer a summer World Cup there could be something quite nice about a nice cosy pub/lounge and the football on
    Its a disgrace to the sport to allow that tournament to take place as it was in Russia human rights be buggered