+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Bad. I think .gov should spell out repeatedly in simple language who are most at risk and that they should stay indoors and avoid contact with others as much as practicable.
    This is what you previously thought

My hypothesis is it's a mild form of flu released by the ChiComs that's not life threatening to anyone other than east Asians and is less of a risk to east Asians themselves than the flu umpteen thousands die of every year when bronchitis or pneumonia set in. Put another way, it's tons of hype with very little substance to those who choose to look beyond the hype, which you and others appear incapable of. If you care to view footage from China their citizens' body temperature is checked whenever they take to the streets by people using a handheld device.

It's widely accepted that during Chairman Mao's tenure their utterly ruthless Communist Party deliberately killed around 60 million Chinese citizens, mostly by starvation. And China is far more overpopulated today than then.
    so it doesn't really matter what you think now

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    This is what you previously thought

so it doesn't really matter what you think now
    Okay, my opinion doesn't matter. I don't care what you think about anything too. Not being horrible, I just couldn't care less.

Okay, my opinion doesn't matter. I don't care what you think about anything too. Not being horrible, I just couldn't care less.
    I know that, of course I know that.

And you won't care that these times are character amplifiers and you've gone from 3 weeks ago being known as one of the funny ones on the board, to now being the conspiracy idiot who would happily see our old or ill family members die. Speedy work.