+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I thought that is what I said.
    Of course Muslim also go to the beach, even in hot countries, and so do people of afro/carribean ancestry. and they get suntans.
    I fail to see what a persons ethnicity or colour or religion has got to do with any of the 'spike' argument. It seems like defection to me.

But if not all Muslims are non-white then I am right. The statistics are a smoke screen. They either are all or they're not all and they definitely are not!!!!
    Goats said most of the spikes are down to Muslims. A couple of posters disagreed saying other reasons may be at play. You seem to agree with them. What's the argument about?

International

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Goats said most of the spikes are down to Muslims. A couple of posters disagreed saying other reasons may be at play. You seem to agree with them. What's the argument about?
    I'm not interested, I only saw comments about religion and colour mixed together. I did read the bit about Leicester, but I don't know of the people there were Indian or Pakistani, and I really don't think in the great scheme of things their colour or religion matters..
    If people are getting ill they deserve to be treated, if there is a greater risk in an area they need to be protected.
    The next thing that people will be saying is "It's your fault you caught it because you went to the pub/mosque/ church/ work or whatever.
    The problem is everyone's and finger pointing doesn't help anything or anyone.