+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Christmas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    If you read what I said carefully I never once said "it was there OWN fault" - I said that they inherited a rebellious nature which led them to sin which in turn leads to suffering and eventually death for us all.
    Now if that were the end of the story then Basil Fawlty was correct!

However he isn't, as the Manufacterer actually intervened* to launch His Mission to save misereble ungrateful slime like you and me, which is why we started sung carols and eat mince pies

* We are also free to ignore this intervention and enjoy Christmas once a year and give no thought to it whatsoever.
    Reply to what I quoted about science..you seem to like it when it suits you, the same science that proves when and how earth was made..a big bang..you can't just selectively choose what you want to believe.

Re: Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Reply to what I quoted about science..you seem to like it when it suits you, the same science that proves when and how earth was made..a big bang..you can't just selectively choose what you want to believe.
    You said a few things re Science - Pick your most "reliable" ONE and we can look at it and see if it is a fact.