+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: **** me..watching sheff wed..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: **** me..watching sheff wed..

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    revenge for snowgate..we let rotherham win..and Wednesday beat derby..derby and Wednesday go down..I think
    Oh why not let Rotherham have it I say , feel sorry for them clubs like them , dislike Derby and their PR and posturing about being a sleeping giant , where is the investigation into Rooney apportionment and wearing a 33 shirts ,what was that all about and the many finical investigations a that club , Wednesday fart and they are deducted points .

And folk bang on about the morality of the super 6 behaviours ,and its the peoples game lol

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Oh why not let Rotherham have it I say , feel sorry for them clubs like them , dislike Derby and their PR and posturing about being a sleeping giant , where is the investigation into Rooney apportionment and wearing a 33 shirts ,what was that all about and the many finical investigations a that club , Wednesday fart and they are deducted points .

And folk bang on about the morality of the super 6 behaviours ,and its the peoples game lol
    Would love to see Derby relegated next week.
    I suppose Rooney would complain that they have had to play most of their home games on snow and ice

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Would love to see Derby relegated next week.
    I suppose Rooney would complain that they have had to play most of their home games on snow and ice
    Just shows even with good skilled players who can hold a ball, pass with more eloquence than say us, it doesn't always work in this unique league . I'm not sure if Rooney is a blamer ??