+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: COVENTRY CITY 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: COVENTRY CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

I feel for Harris here. Appalling commitment and skill and the only name mentioned in this thread since the goal is Harris!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I feel for Harris here. Appalling commitment and skill and the only name mentioned in this thread since the goal is Harris!
    Anybody would think he was the man who put them through their paces in training every day, was meant to give them motivation, picked the team and set the tactics.

I will go as far as saying unless we get rid of Harris and soon we could well end up relegated this season. The players look disinterested, prone to mistakes, hardly have any meaningful attacks or shots and lack the balls needed if we end up in a dog fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    The players have to take their share of the blame but the buck stops with the manager. There's no passion, no motivation, the dressing room seems lost.

Coventry have let us off the hook in the second half, let’s hope their misses come back to haunt them. We don’t look capable though, even the dodgy disallowed first half goal was an OG.