+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone on Here Been To Hawaii ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anyone on Here Been To Hawaii ?

The sort of replies I anticipated, I was talking to a Hawaiian lady once in a hotel on holiday, and said I'd like to go one day. She said there are far better places to go, its far from the Hawaii 50 you see.

i think based on the replies above if on trip advisor Hawaii would be 2.5 out of 5. I know there are some lovely places there, but it does look 'tacky' in parts and the beaches in Wakkaki look heaving and very 'Benidorm'.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    The sort of replies I anticipated, I was talking to a Hawaiian lady once in a hotel on holiday, and said I'd like to go one day. She said there are far better places to go, its far from the Hawaii 50 you see.

i think based on the replies above if on trip advisor Hawaii would be 2.5 out of 5. I know there are some lovely places there, but it does look 'tacky' in parts and the beaches in Wakkaki look heaving and very 'Benidorm'.
    I wouldn't say anything I seen in Hawaii made me think of Benidorm for even a split second to be honest.

If you want value for money and amazing beaches for me it's Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I wouldn't say anything I seen in Hawaii made me think of Benidorm for even a split second to be honest.

If you want value for money and amazing beaches for me it's Thailand.
    I've booked Barbados now (for next Feb, if travel allows). I was going to book Thailand, we love Krabi and Ao Nang and have been twice, as you say stunning beaches and great food and, the 'reserved' nightlife we like in Ao Nang. In the end I opted against a third visit, but will deffo be back, we love it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    I've booked Barbados now (for next Feb, if travel allows). I was going to book Thailand, we love Krabi and Ao Nang and have been twice, as you say stunning beaches and great food and, the 'reserved' nightlife we like in Ao Nang. In the end I opted against a third visit, but will deffo be back, we love it there.
    Nice, Barbados is certainly on my wish list, can't fault it.