+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bagan signs until 2023

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bagan signs until 2023

Good news and you'd like to think this will have an effect on other young players at the club who probably feel like they're banging their heads against a brick wall at Cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Good news and you'd like to think this will have an effect on other young players at the club who probably feel like they're banging their heads against a brick wall at Cardiff.
    Did Spence leave at the wrong time?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Did Spence leave at the wrong time?
    From his perspective - probably not.

He's playing at higher level, with better players.
    He did 90 minutes for their under 23s side the other day alongside Christian Benteke

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    From his perspective - probably not.

He's playing at higher level, with better players.
    He did 90 minutes for their under 23s side the other day alongside Christian Benteke
    I have to think that playing for Cardiff in the Championship is more desirable than playing for Palace under 23's.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I have to think that playing for Cardiff in the Championship is more desirable than playing for Palace under 23's.
    Do you think he'd have actually got any game time?
    Bagn only got his chance because there was literally nobody else who could play there for those 2 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Do you think he'd have actually got any game time?
    Bagn only got his chance because there was literally nobody else who could play there for those 2 games.
    Bagan was always going to get a chance though. Harris has spoken highly of him and has given him cup games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Bagan was always going to get a chance though. Harris has spoken highly of him and has given him cup games.
    I'm not sure, we've had plenty of players who have been spoken about in glowing terms in preseason and they get given one league cup tie and then that's it.
    If Bennett, Cunningham and Osei-Tutu hadn't all been injured at the same time I honestly don't think we'd have seen him. A bench outing perhaps.

It isn't surprising as the manager is always under pressure to deliver results in the short term, not the long term.