+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

No Covid in SW19. Large crowds on Centre and No.1 courts, barely a mask in sight. Fans in and out of their seats with pints and Pimms.

40K or more at Wembley the other night with the second in line to the throne, his wife and son in attendance also without masks.

I'm all for opening up again and get frustrated with the hypocrisy and scaremongering. Why don't we see daily figures for all deaths, for all infections? Why don't we have a slide that shows the amount of people in Wales with Covid who are in hospital would fit on one of Tony's busses.

No figures revealed from hundreds of test events where it's thought about 28 people from tens of thousands tested positive. Yet Scotland fans blamed for causing two thousand cases because they went to London. That doesn't make sense.

online news feeds say we can go away, we can't go away, we can open up, we can't open up.

It's really affecting the mental health of a lot of people.

Time to get on with things.

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    No Covid in SW19. Large crowds on Centre and No.1 courts, barely a mask in sight. Fans in and out of their seats with pints and Pimms.

40K or more at Wembley the other night with the second in line to the throne, his wife and son in attendance also without masks.

I'm all for opening up again and get frustrated with the hypocrisy and scaremongering. Why don't we see daily figures for all deaths, for all infections? Why don't we have a slide that shows the amount of people in Wales with Covid who are in hospital would fit on one of Tony's busses.

No figures revealed from hundreds of test events where it's thought about 28 people from tens of thousands tested positive. Yet Scotland fans blamed for causing two thousand cases because they went to London. That doesn't make sense.

online news feeds say we can go away, we can't go away, we can open up, we can't open up.

It's really affecting the mental health of a lot of people.

Time to get on with things.
    I read a thread on here asking for Drakeford to let fans into CCS in Aug, I honestly didnt realise they couldnt, 60 K in Wembley soon

As you say, lets get back to life, the vac is doing its job of keeping people out of hospital