+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pubs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Pubs

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    We've never met but thanks to years on this board I think I know your rough demographic so I'm going to take a punt and assume that the times you've been to the pub have been similar to mine, i.e not down St Mary's St at night on a weekend, where I think it's a very different story.
    Indeed, and if that's the case then shut the city and town centres from 6:00pm. But don't shut the entire country's pubs and restaurants down just because you can.

It's a pity the city council aren't in charge of this. Those twats would close down the city centre in a heartbeat given a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Indeed, and if that's the case then shut the city and town centres from 6:00pm. But don't shut the entire country's pubs and restaurants down just because you can.

It's a pity the city council aren't in charge of this. Those twats would close down the city centre in a heartbeat given a chance.

You got my vote as have all the well run local pubs and landlords and patrons who know how to behave across Wales its a disgusting decision and a shameful gutlessness one

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

It does seem unfair but it's probably true that if you shut down the city and town centres at 6pm and leave the quieter outskirts pubs open until late you'll have those full of young drinkers on a night out once town's shut