+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: NOTTINGHAM FOREST 1 - 2 CARDIFF CITY.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: NOTTINGHAM FOREST v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    DID YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE? DML thinks MM gets his team selections wrong. Tell your friends.
    In fairness to him, it seems dml1954 hates Bacuna. He's been consistent in stating his dislike of Bacuna and I've no doubt he'd have Vaulks in the team ahead of him.

Vaulks is terrible, though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    In fairness to him, it seems dml1954 hates Bacuna. He's been consistent in stating his dislike of Bacuna and I've no doubt he'd have Vaulks in the team ahead of him.

Oh, that's right, he's not fond of "foreigners" is he?

Collins' chance in the first half and Colwill's goal in the second half were both well worked with clever passing and movement. Both moves included Harris.

None of our players are "terrible" simply because they're competitive Championship footballers and you don't get to that level unless there is something about you.

There was also the usual head tennis and sloppy play which means very few of our players are being looked at by Premier League sides.

For a side destined for play-off spot we are, err, not inside the play-offs after six games. Pleasing to come from behind for three points and very happy to see Bowen (even if not planned), Colwill, Harris and Evans join likes of Bagan and Sang being trusted this season - lots of hard work still to do to develop this side and definitely work in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Oh, that's right, he's not fond of "foreigners" is he?
    Please clarify. When have I said that I am not fond of foreigners. Are you accusing me of being racist ? It is true though that I don't like people who have nothing good to say about the football team they say they support and you qualify all hands down for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Please clarify. When have I said that I am not fond of foreigners. Are you accusing me of being racist ? It is true though that I don't like people who have nothing good to say about the football team they say they support and you qualify all hands down for that one.
    I'm not looking it up, but you have expressed a distaste for foreign managers before. You can deny it if want. I don't really care.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

I don't think Vaulks is terrible and I enjoyed seeing him in the starting 11 today. He's scored 9 goals in 71 v Bacuna's 4 in 99. People moan about his tackling but Ralls is just as dangerous (if not more so but I can't be bothered to look up the stats) IMO and that Arter bloke was adored by the fans who love players who run around a lot but don't do very much else other than get booked in the first 20 mins or sent off in the first 45. I don't think we'll keep him on after the summer and anyway, I think Bacuna's contract lasts 6 months longer than Vaulks.

Still only game 6 so let's not put these young lads under any more pressure by talking about possible league position until December.

Collins is a worry for me. He is painfully slow in thought and deed.

Great win though after 1-0 down today and Mick made the right call and early too. See, he does read this board!