Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
You just made all that up
"if you check the accounts"
Go on then if they are available post them here.
If Tan was able to repay himself with these vast millions how did we get done by what was formerly known as football fair play rules.
You've changed from top 6 to top half an all.
If you want to read the full accounts for 2018/2019 they are freely available online. In the meantime you can read this bbc news summary report on the accounts for that period and if you put your glasses on and concentrate, you can see in the report that Mr Tan repaid himself £32m from the Premier League income which reduced his overall debt to £40m from £72m the year before. Turnover in the Premier League was up from £34m to £122m due to increased tv revenues. He did something quite similar in 2013/2014. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51737846. FFP has got nothing to do with debt repayment from turnover either - it is related to the proportion of income that is taken up by player salaries and ours was very high in the Prem.

You are totally misrepresenting what I said about the team as well - I said we were an established top six championship team in one thread and separately that we hadn't finished lower in the table than 13th since 2008. Similar to blue lewj and TLG you are totally twisting and misrepresenting what I say to suit your own ends. I never said that my relatives in Yorkshire knew or had spoken to Chris Wilder either. They are season ticket holders and take a keen interest as to what is going on at their club, including listening to what club representatives say about transfers.

I think you need to be very careful before aligning yourself with idiots like the other two. They are busted flushes who hate the club and will do anything to discredit it. They will also do anything they can to ridicule anyone who dares to stand against them, as seen by their constant spats with a number of other people on this board. Mr Butler summed it up succinctly.