+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: if Kieffer moore leaves

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: if Kieffer moore leaves

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    this transfer window, and let's say we have Something like £8m for a replacement - who would you want to bring in as a replacement?
    or would you spend the money elsewhere and rely on Collins, Davies, Harris and Watters (and vassell)?
    There is literally an active thread on the very same subject, a post a minute before yours and one 3 minutes later. Seriously, what the **** is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    There is literally an active thread on the very same subject, a post a minute before yours and one 3 minutes later. Seriously, what the **** is wrong with you?
    calm down there, the other thread was about "will Burnley buy Moore to replace wood" , and this one was about " who would you want to replace Moore with if he goes"
    slightly different?
    anyway there isn't a ****ing limit on Kieffer moore threads, I'm sure the board can support 2 FFS.

calm down there, the other thread was about "will Burnley buy Moore to replace wood" , and this one was about " who would you want to replace Moore with if he goes"
    slightly different?
    anyway there isn't a ****ing limit on Kieffer moore threads, I'm sure the board can support 2 FFS.
    Reminds me of the Peep Show episode when Super Hans says 'They need to delete some old photos, n' that.'

slightly different?
    We had three in about five minutes on Chester FC a few days back.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Its absolutely infuriating, the concentration span in here is of goldfish standards. Its no wonder good and interesting topics get knocked off the front page so fast. Not everybody is on 24/7 and nothing wrong with people wanting to responded and converse over more than a 2 minute interval.

Board needs a few rules and better mods, otherwise it 5000 threads with 4 comments each. Staggering really that people feel the need to create new ones.

NB: just looked at the offer thread at RJK was actively participating in it

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Its absolutely infuriating, the concentration span in here is of goldfish standards. Its no wonder good and interesting topics get knocked off the front page so fast. Not everybody is on 24/7 and nothing wrong with people wanting to responded and converse over more than a 2 minute interval.

Board needs a few rules and better mods, otherwise it 5000 threads with 4 comments each. Staggering really that people feel the need to create new ones.

NB: just looked at the offer thread at RJK was actively participating in it
    another thing is posters using abbreviations not everyone knows what it means

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    One for Wales, one for England and one for don't know

slightly different?
    Its a d1ck move, and the ruins this board and is the worst kind of attention seeking, you were actually participating in the other thread which flabbergasts me.

Its easy to avoid threads not of interest or annoying posters but creating more threads which drive down others from the front page is a pain. I can understand when threads deteriorate but no excuses for you to start a new one.