+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jewish group walks away from Labour

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jewish group walks away from Labour

You do know that Hitler said something strikingly similar in Mein Kampf don't you ?
    No , you probably didn't .

I don't accuse you of this evil, you are merely captivated by a clever speaker who promises you a glorious workers paradise and you've become carried away with the fervour of this swivel eyed monster.
    You cannot be diverted from your fanatical devotion to the cause , but if we learned anything from the last incarnation of it - from making Jews the scapegoat of society and creating a bogey man to blame for holding back the workers - it is that decent men must speak out against it before it takes root.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    You do know that Hitler said something strikingly similar in Mein Kampf don't you ?
    No , you probably didn't .

I don't accuse you of this evil, you are merely captivated by a clever speaker who promises you a glorious workers paradise and you've become carried away with the fervour of this swivel eyed monster.
    You cannot be diverted from your fanatical devotion to the cause , but if we learned anything from the last incarnation of it - from making Jews the scapegoat of society and creating a bogey man to blame for holding back the workers - it is that decent men must speak out against it before it takes root.
    I don't know whether you are trying to respond tom me or Organ Morgan - but either way it is desperate stuff.

Did Hitler say that the Israeli embassies will shut because of diplomat's strikes or did he say that they would continue to co-ordinate opposition to the BDS movement?

Either way your claim to close knowledge of Mein Kampf looks as ropey as your claims on everything else. Give it up.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I don't know whether you are trying to respond tom me or Organ Morgan - but either way it is desperate stuff.

Did Hitler say that the Israeli embassies will shut because of diplomat's strikes or did he say that they would continue to co-ordinate opposition to the BDS movement?

Either way your claim to close knowledge of Mein Kampf looks as ropey as your claims on everything else. Give it up.

He said he used to admire Jews because they are a clever people and that he'd read Jewish authors. However, he accused them of trying to further their agenda by falsely accusing the Nazis of anti semitism.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    He said he used to admire Jews because they are a clever people and that he'd read Jewish authors. However, he accused them of trying to further their agenda by falsely accusing the Nazis of anti semitism.
    You do appear to be very lame brained, despite all your claims to intellectual superiority. That or just a cynical troll - not sure which.

I am not making any claims about Jewish people as a whole - you are. I am making some specific claims (based on experience and following political developments over my lifetime, but especially over the past 3/4 years) about a number of individuals and organisations who have exploited a real problem to make political capital. I am also saying that Jewish people are disproportionately the victims of a media witch-hunt against alleged anti-semites in Labour. I know some of those people and think their treatment and characterisation to be despicable. They have fallen foul of a new definition of anti-semitism that equates criticism of Zionism or the Israeli state with racism. That is the view you are propagating.

If you are going to constantly equate the actions of the state of Israel with the views of Jewish people worldwide (and project that ant-semitic trope back on Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour Party) there is no point in continuing this excuse for a debate!