+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oxford Vaccine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Oxford Vaccine

Same horse. I paraphrased what he said.

Returning once more to what you're extremely reticent to comment on. I can't think why.

Below I've pasted a tiny fraction of Pfizer's listed adverse reactions. Have you any remarks to make pertaining to them?

Still's disease;Stoma site thrombosis;Stoma site
    vasculitis;Stress cardiomyopathy;Stridor;Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus;Subacute
    endocarditis;Subacute inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy;Subclavian artery
    embolism;Subclavian artery thrombosis;Subclavian vein thrombosis;Sudden unexplained
    death in epilepsy;Superior sagittal sinus thrombosis;Susac's syndrome;Suspected COVID19;Swelling;Swelling face;Swelling of eyelid;Swollen tongue;Sympathetic
    ophthalmia;Systemic lupus erythematosus;Systemic lupus erythematosus disease activity
    index abnormal;Systemic lupus erythematosus disease activity index decreased;Systemic
    lupus erythematosus disease activity index increased;Systemic lupus erythematosus
    rash

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It's not the same, though is it? Reducing population and reducing population growth are different.

In the first, the population decreases. In the second, it increases less quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's not the same, though is it? Reducing population and reducing population growth are different.

In the first, the population decreases. In the second, it increases less quickly.
    With all due respect, that's your spin on his words.

That fella's name, should you be unaware, appeared on 28 separate occasions on Epstein's private jet flight logs to his island, the vast majority of his visits was post Epstein getting convicted for noncing.

He no shining knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

Returning once more to what you're extremely reticent to comment on. I can't think why.

Below I've pasted a tiny fraction of Pfizer's listed adverse reactions. Have you any remarks to make pertaining to them?

Still's disease;Stoma site thrombosis;Stoma site
    vasculitis;Stress cardiomyopathy;Stridor;Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus;Subacute
    endocarditis;Subacute inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy;Subclavian artery
    embolism;Subclavian artery thrombosis;Subclavian vein thrombosis;Sudden unexplained
    death in epilepsy;Superior sagittal sinus thrombosis;Susac's syndrome;Suspected COVID19;Swelling;Swelling face;Swelling of eyelid;Swollen tongue;Sympathetic
    ophthalmia;Systemic lupus erythematosus;Systemic lupus erythematosus disease activity
    index abnormal;Systemic lupus erythematosus disease activity index decreased;Systemic
    lupus erythematosus disease activity index increased;Systemic lupus erythematosus
    rash
    Small sample here of the listed side effects for the measles vaccine:

Panniculitis; atypical measles; fever; syncope; headache; dizziness; malaise; irritability, Vasculitis, Pancreatitis; diarrhea; vomiting; parotitis; nausea, Diabetes mellitus,Thrombocytopenia, purpura; regional lymphadenopathy; leukocytosis, Anaphylaxis and anaphylactoid reactions, Arthritis; arthralgia; myalgia, Encephalitis; encephalopathy; measles inclusion body encephalitis (MIBE) ; subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE); Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS); acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM); transverse myelitis; febrie convulsions; afebrile convulsions or seizures; ataxia; polyneuritis; polyneuropathy; ocular palsies; paresthesia, Pneumonia; pneumonitis, sore throat; cough; rhinitis.

See, we can all copy and paste scary looking words