+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A dreadful team to watch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A dreadful team to watch

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    After yesterday's game, a group of us were talking in the pub about how tedious City are to watch this season. I mentioned that I'd posted on here something similar a few months ago and got slagged off for doing so. This morning I had a quick look to see if I could find the thread concerned and I did so quickly. Once I started reading it, I came across the posts from high-and-mighty Neil Warnock fan SunderlandBluebird telling everyone that I don't understand football. I thought I'd remind him of his patronising comments in August. They look a bit daft now, don't they? Having said that, they looked a bit daft at the time.
    I don’t think they particularly look daft. You mentioned should we have opened up against Fulham but we’ve been ripped apart by teams far worse than them so I don’t really understand your logic. They’re fifth in the table, not 22nd, what a random thing to hold on too.

The fact you made the comments after three home games - two of which we’d won - says it all for me. Nothing like a bit of patience

Re: A dreadful team to watch

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    I don’t think they particularly look daft. You mentioned should we have opened up against Fulham but we’ve been ripped apart by teams far worse than them so I don’t really understand your logic. They’re fifth in the table, not 22nd, what a random thing to hold on too.

The fact you made the comments after three home games - two of which we’d won - says it all for me. Nothing like a bit of patience.
    They were dreadful to watch back in August and they've actually got a bit worse in recent weeks, but that's not really the point. The point is that you were boldly telling people I didn't understand the game while talking utter bollocks yourself.