+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Breakaway Super League? For or against?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Breakaway Super League? For or against?

I'm all for the five plastic teams and their customers fecking off to a European super league. This season has been the only one exciting, so far in the premier league's history. It's always been the same old, same old. I'm sure it will give other teams a chance of winning the top division and the FA & League Cups too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    I'm all for the five plastic teams and their customers fecking off to a European super league. This season has been the only one exciting, so far in the premier league's history. It's always been the same old, same old. I'm sure it will give other teams a chance of winning the top division and the FA & League Cups too.
    I agree with this. Will make it far more enjoyable if they fecked off.
    This Euro Super League will happen eventually, there's no smoke without fire, I remember the same sort of rumours in the few years before the EPL was formed.

I'm all for it they can go asap, just leave the rest of us alone. It will be very boring with no relegation for them and the league will become stale as a result. Just think if they did this 30 odd years ago Chelsea and Man City were in the 2nd division, shows how things change. When the premier league started the driving teams for that were Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton, Spurs I am sure the teams not invited will be pleased with this...not.